Monday, June 2, 2008

Crystal the Handicap 4-14-08

So, I decided that I am officially handicap. Sarah, Bonnie, and Ben may question whether or not they are, (in fact, Bonnie brought it up again last night with Dan. It makes me laugh so hard!!!)But I really am. This guy I have gone out with several times is starting to get frustrated with me because every conversation with him goes something like this, ME: “you were in the marines?!?!?” HIM: “Yeah, I’ve told you that before!” ME “ you have?” HIM, laughing, “yeah, a couple times now” ME, “Oh, sorry. Tell me about it” He tells me a story he knows he’s already told me at least once, and something sounds at least vaguely familiar and I apologize AGAIN. Poor guy.

1 comment:

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

Ok crys, kind of scary.....Losing your memory is never a good sign. But, like I said, haven't you ever asked yourself the question "am I a handicap?" If not, I think you should seriously reconsider what you've always thought could not possibly be true. As your sister, I am telling you now, you have officially joined the group of Britt family handis!!! The Proud, the Strong, the Britts.