Monday, June 2, 2008
The Police Raid
Our apartment is great, but we still don’t have beds, which totally sucks. We share a futon in the living room. The other day we had some police drama… it was pretty crazy--there was a police raid in our apartment. There were tons of cops and they were trying to be sneaky at first, but then they had no idea which apartment the guy they wanted lived in so they ended up banging on all of our doors and it took them like an hour and a half to finally go upstairs (after I asked if they knew there was an apt up there) to where they needed to be. Of course the guy was gone by then! They were soooo stupid, I could have run a better raid than that!!! No doubt about it! But it made for an exciting morning. It occured before nine and Bonnie had been up all night having fun with nick and his friends and she thought she’d be able to sleep in because she didn’t have to leave for work until 1. Poor girl. Anyway, the cops came to our door 3 times. The first time it woke us up and the banging startled us. I had been sick all week and hadn’t showered (surprise!!) and Bonnie hadn’t gotten any sleep so it looked like the two of us had been partying for 3 days straight. Yeah, we’re hot--- hot white trash, that is! Finally the third time I put on my glasses and the cop was freakin HOT!!! Wow. But obviously a retard, so moving on…. He asked who else lived with me and it was funny to be able to just open the door wider and point to the futon, in the living room, and show I share a bed with another girl. It probably looked really funny. I might as well have just said, “Yes, we are lesbians”.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment