Since I'm on meds I basically just have absent seizures where I kinda slowly pass out for a while, which is what happened a couple of weeks ago. Bonnie and I had gone dancing at two places and then she, her guy matt, and Sean and I went to a diner afterward. While we were eating I started feeling funny (luckily I can usually feel them come on, so it's not usually a problem) and Bonnie said I looked pretty bad and jumped up and said we had to go.
I get really lethargic and go down slowly. I was holding on to Sean (one of nick's older body-building friends) and they were hurrying me out and I passed out right in front of the cash register, right inside the doors.
I can sometimes hear what is going on around me, but I can't do anything. I can't move or talk. It's really surreal and kinda funny because you hear freaking out and you want to say-- "hey, I'm fine, just give me a minute." I wish every one could experience it just once because of how funny it is. Anyway, bonnie was handling it really well, but her guy was totally drunk and out of it and had no idea what was going on. I guess a group of guys came in while I was on the ground and Sean was going through my pockets trying to find my car key and they were talking trash about me and the situation. That's when Bonnie started to get upset because everyone just thought I was another passed out drunk girl laying on the floor. Apparently they get a lot of them there because the lady behind the cash register told Bonnie not to worry about it because it happens all the time. She kept telling everyone that I wasn't drunk and that I had epilepsy but no one really believed her, so no one was trying to help out. And it didn't help that Matt just kept yelling at me to wake up and telling Bonnie to check my pupils. Fun stuff. :) Sadly not even Sean could lift me up since I was totally dead weight, but geez-- he's huge. It's all funny now that it is in the past but not so great while it is happening-- but it was exciting!!



No comments:
Post a Comment