skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bonnie and Crystal's NY Experience
Monday, June 9, 2008
Running out of Room
When Bonnie and I shared the futon (with Kyla, of course) I would often wake up in the middle of the night about to fall off. I wonder why.... Kyla takes up as much room as Bonnie!!! How is this possible?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(16)
▼
June
(16)
No title
My 24 hour EEG
Uncle Dan--Need I Say More???
Our apartment in the ghetto
Crystal's Stroke
When no one is looking... 6-10
Ben's Visit
Bonnie's New Boyfriend
Running out of Room
Crystal's Artsy Sunburn
Are You Handicapped?
Straight from the Teet! 4-10
Crystal the Handicap 4-14-08
Bonnie's Boobs
The Police Raid
Crystal's Drunken Happenings 5-23
Blogger Friends
Family Blog
Jason and Sarah Nelson
Sarah Hart
No comments:
Post a Comment