Am I hot, or what?!?!?! And yes, in case you are wondering, I went out in public with this thing on. PLUS, what you can't see is a holter thing around my shoulders that lead down to my waist where there is a fanny pack (yes, I said fanny pack) where all the electric stuff is connected. So after my doctor's appointment, I had to go to the pharmacy, which of course is connected to a grocery store. It was going to take 20 minutes, so I called mom. I'm not allowed to talk on a cell phone while on this thing, so I had to talk via speakerphone. So I'm sitting on a bench outside of the store talking to mom looking like this PLUS I look like I am talking to myself since I don't have the cell phone up to my ear. I am AWESOME!!!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
My 24 hour EEG
Am I hot, or what?!?!?! And yes, in case you are wondering, I went out in public with this thing on. PLUS, what you can't see is a holter thing around my shoulders that lead down to my waist where there is a fanny pack (yes, I said fanny pack) where all the electric stuff is connected. So after my doctor's appointment, I had to go to the pharmacy, which of course is connected to a grocery store. It was going to take 20 minutes, so I called mom. I'm not allowed to talk on a cell phone while on this thing, so I had to talk via speakerphone. So I'm sitting on a bench outside of the store talking to mom looking like this PLUS I look like I am talking to myself since I don't have the cell phone up to my ear. I am AWESOME!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You seriously are still cute. But only you could pull it off! I'm jealous I LOVE New York! You look you're having so much fun! I love you so much!
Post a Comment