skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bonnie and Crystal's NY Experience

Friday, June 27, 2008

Uncle Dan--Need I Say More???

Posted by Crystal Britt at 6:02 PM

1 comment:

Jason and Sarah Nelson said...

hahahahahhahahahhaahhahah!!!!!!!!!!He is such a dork!!!!!!!! I love uncle dan. I have one question....Where does he shop?

June 30, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • No title
      • My 24 hour EEG
      • Uncle Dan--Need I Say More???
      • Our apartment in the ghetto
      • Crystal's Stroke
      • When no one is looking... 6-10
      • Ben's Visit
      • Bonnie's New Boyfriend
      • Running out of Room
      • Crystal's Artsy Sunburn
      • Are You Handicapped?
      • Straight from the Teet! 4-10
      • Crystal the Handicap 4-14-08
      • Bonnie's Boobs
      • The Police Raid
      • Crystal's Drunken Happenings 5-23

Blogger Friends

  • Family Blog
  • Jason and Sarah Nelson
  • Sarah Hart