Do you frequently ask yourself if you are handicapped?- Do you take an extremely long time trying to relieve yourself in the bathroom and then tell your coworkers you're an anal wiper?
- Do you ask your friends the same questions over and over again, including several simple things, such as; have you seen that movie (when in fact you saw it WITH that person)?
- Do you have to change bras while you are on the rag because you grow abnormally large for a couple weeks a month?
- Did you jump on the trampoline in broad daylight completely nude until you were 10?
- Are you (or your spouse) so in to hand-ball that you wear headbands when you play?
- Do you have terrible hearing, and an incredibly short attention span?
- Can you parallel park? Or do you think you can parallel park, when in reality you park with your front on the lawn and the back of the car two and a half feet away from the curb?
- When you go shopping at a thrift store and find an old Boy Scout jacket, do you think to yourself you HAVE to have it, and then go ahead and purchase it? And then proceed to flaunt it in public like you just found the greatest jacket EVER?
Monday, June 2, 2008
Are You Handicapped?
So, as we all know, there are several Britt kids who often questions whether or not they are handicapped. (Sarah, Ben, and Bonnie) I have finally admitted to myself that I am. I have decided to come up with a quiz to see whether or not one is indeed handicapped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
hahahahahh!!! I love this posting. I wish I would've thought of this for my own blog. Its hilarious!! And I just love that it is so fitting for our family. You know, I think the truth of the matter is, if one of us is handicap, the rest of us must be too. We need to just start facing the facts.
Post a Comment